4.8.09

GOOD GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

what am i doing now: dancing in bed
i'm also: reading through my daily checklist of blogs
what i should be doing: sleeping, since i'm getting up in five hours
in three days: i'm done working my ass off for this summer
today: my good friend Marius and me laughed all the way through Hangover
it might be: one of my favourite movies
i also: impressed myself by making sushi for dinner
i want: to go partying and actually wear my summer clothes
i'm thinking of: you. all day long
i wish: i was good at taking pictures
i also wish: you guys were better at commenting on my posts
i miss: hanging out with my girls
tomorrow: is a new day of opportunities
my mood: is at the moment very happy up here
that's: quite strange
but: hey, i'm not complaining
this weekend's: going to be awesome no matter what
what's on repeat on my spotify: is Bulletproof by la roux
the lyrics: really got me thinking:

"Been there, done that, messed around
I'm having fun, don't put me down
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet

This time baby
I'll be Bulletproof
"

Don't worry,
it's all going to be amazing

1 comment: