14.6.09

Super Sunday. Not really

How does Sunday's always manage to give me this crappy feeling inside? No matter what I do, they always turn out to be long and uneventful days. And one other thing is that it's the 14th of June, and the summer hasn't turned up yet. I mean, 12-15 degrees and grey clouds pressing my head to the ground? Even Norway can do better than this... Until, or if, summer shows up, these pictures keep my summer spirit existing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which song am I listening to? And old time classic from one of my favourite movies, "The Beach". Of course, it's no other than Pure Shores - All Saints. Enjoy.

tfs, weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment