8.7.09

Is that a strawberry in your wine glass?

It's Wednesday and I'm happy.

Just two more days of work and then I got a whole week of fun ahead. But first, I'm looking forward to a girlfriend weekend in Ă…lesund. Here are some cues: shopping, strawberries, heels, light summer dresses, make up, wine, music, dancing, laughing, sunglasses, wind in our hair - and laughing some more.

I need to move to a country where the summer never end.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Will you be my summer flirt?

tfs

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeedos, I will be your summer flirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always knew I could count on you, love!

    ReplyDelete